Onsite Homepage: The Sixteenth International Workshop On
Methodology Of Twin And Family Studies
- Announcement for the workshop
- A suggested reading list
Information about the Boulder area
- Research interests of
- Shaun Purcell's web
based data analysis tools for the Workshop.
- Pictures from this and other Workshops
- Workshop e-mail.
- Boulder weather forecast.
- Colorado ski area's snow
- NCBI: National Center for
- LocusLink Genbank
- Genome Browser at UCSC
Center for Medical Genetics
- Detailed information on microsatellites including allele sets:
CEPH Genotype database
- Classification of genes by biological process (e.g. long term
cellular component (e.g. nucleus) and molecular function
- Get links to other databases
for your favourite genes (OMIM, SNPs
- Alternative to ucsc genome
browser including gene ontology data.
This part of the web page gives credit to some of the freely
available software projects that were used in bringing you the
Desktop mirroring with the TightVNC
remote control package.
The Workshop file server runs the Debian
Project's distribution of GNU/Linux.
The Workshop file server uses the Linux
SMB file sharing was provided by Samba.
Apache-SSL was used to
provide secure web serving.
The web based e-mail used the Squirrelmail package.
Jeff Lessem <Jeff.Lessem@Colorado.EDU>
Last modified: Fri Feb 28 23:22:09 MST 2003