THE THIRTEENTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON METHODOLOGY OF TWIN
AND FAMILY STUDIES
The last workshop was held in Boulder, Colorado, from March
13 - March 17, 2000, with John Hewitt as local
host. The application programming was based on the package, Mx, developed by Mike Neale
for the flexible analysis of genetically-informative data.
2000 Workshop Information
Announcement for the workshop
- We apologize, but the March 2000
Workshop is at capacity, and we are no longer accepting
- Preliminary Schedule for 2000 Workshop.
Information about the Boulder area
Previous Workshop Information
- The 1999 Workshop home page.
- The 1998 Workshop home page.
- The 1997 Workshop home page.
The 1996 Workshop home page.
- 1998 Course Schedule.
- September 1998
Leuven Workshop page.
- Photos from the 1998 workshop.
- Photos from previous workshops.
- Photos from the
Leuven 98 workshop.
More information will appear here as the workshop approaches.
Last modified: Mon Nov 8 18:14:46 MST 1999