THE SIXTEENTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON METHODOLOGY OF TWIN
AND FAMILY STUDIES
The last workshop was held in Boulder, Colorado, from March
3th - March 7, 2003, with John Hewitt as local
host. The workshop will cover advanced topics.
- The CD-ROM from the Workshop is now available.
- Announcement for the workshop
- Preliminary Schedule
- A suggested reading list
Information about the Boulder area
Previous Workshop Information
- The 2002 Workshop home page.
- The 2001 Workshop home page.
- The 2000 Workshop home page.
- The 1999 Workshop home page.
- The 1998 Workshop home page.
- The 1997 Workshop home page.
The 1996 Workshop home page.
- 1998 Course Schedule.
- September 1998
Leuven Workshop page.
- Photos from previous workshops.
More information will appear here as the workshop approaches.
Last modified: Tue Mar 18 11:30:10 MST 2003